Long Cloak Hoodie - Midnight
A Prairie Underground classic first introduced in 2006 and one of their longest running styles. Dramatic fit and flare shaping with seamless sides and back belt inset. Ultra femme design lines and pockets embellished with gathered muslin insets are balanced by extra long sleeves that can be gathered along the arm or worn over the hand in cooler climes. When unzipped the hood may be draped over the shoulder.
– Fit and flare shaping with seamless sides
– Elongated, mid-thigh length
– Bustier design lines on bodice
– Double layer kangaroo pockets with gathered muslin insets
– Extra-long sleeves with organic rib band
– Muslin lined puffy hood
– Body: 100% organic cotton Contrast: 100% cotton Rib: 95% organic cotton 5% spandex
– Made + designed in Seattle, U.S.A.
Knitted in South Carolina by a pioneering mill exploring sustainable fabrications since 2003. Our French Terry is balanced, durable, retains shape and color. With proper care it will endure for years.
Prairie Underground is committed to designing modern uniforms that evoke sensuality in daily self-expression. They're committed to ensuring their garments are ecologically and ethically sustainable. These values are an essential consideration in any contemporary creation.